DIRECTOR OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
We are looking for an IT Director to maintain, upgrade and manage our software, hardware and networks.
Resourcefulness is a necessary skill in this role. You should be able to diagnose and resolve problems quickly. You should also have the patience to communicate with a variety of interdisciplinary teams and users.
Your goal will be to ensure that our technology infrastructure runs smoothly and efficiently.
- Leads development and implementation processes for the organizations IT systems and department
- Develops and implements business continuity protocols to minimize disruption to business operations in the event of emergency situations or data loss
- Establishes efficiency and efficacy standards, providing recommendations for improvement of IT infrastructure
- Analyzes IT infrastructure and systems performance to assess operating costs, productivity levels, upgrade requirements, and other metrics and needs
- Manage network, servers and technology tools
- Manage user access and permissions to all systems and data
- Ensuring security and efficiency of IT infrastructure
- Upgrade systems with new releases and models
- Monitoring system performance and troubleshooting
- Build an internal wiki with technical documentation, manuals and IT policies
- BSc/Ba in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related discipline
- 5+ years’ proven experience
- Knowledge and experience with Microsoft Cloud (Microsoft 365, Azure AD, AD Connect, Intune)
- Knowledge and experience with Windows Server administration and Active Directory Domain Services
- Knowledge and experience with design, implementation and maintenance of VMware vSphere Environment
- Experience with networks (LAN, WAN), network devices (routers, switches, firewalls, VPNs) and patch management
- Knowledge of system security and data backup/recovery
- Familiarity with Public DNS, Mail flow concepts (Routing, DKIM, SPF), VoIP
- Resourcefulness and problem-solving attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent analytical and management skills
What do we offer:
- Dynamic, proactive, and friendly environment.
- Opportunity to express your creativity and think outside of the box.
- Competitive salary.
- Performance-based bonuses.
- Private health insurance.
- SportMaster Membership
We encourage qualified candidates to email us their CV with the subject, "DIRECTOR OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
" to the following email firstname.lastname@example.org
or press the button ,, APLICIRAJ''!
PANTELEON GS DOOEL Skopje