Our client, a fast-growing company that operates within the US market is looking for a Maintenance Manager which will be a crucial part of our Maintenance program in the Skopje office.
- Maintaining and improving the existing customer relationship
- Receiving requests for equipment repairs from the customers
- Processing the requests within the operating system
- Coordination and communication with the vendors to provide service for the customers
- Timely and exact communication with the customer regarding the requested repair
- Creating purchase orders in the operating system
- Data management with proper classifications for the equipment repaired/maintained
WHAT DO WE OFFER:
- Minimum 1 year experience in US trucking industry, specifically providing repairs/maintenance support from the following vendors: PACCAR Parts Fleet Services, Loves, Yokohama, TA Truck Service (preferably Kenworth and Peterbilt equipment).
- Experience in dealing with factory warranties
- Excellent written and spoken English skills
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Competitive salary
- Performance-based bonuses
- Opportunity for carrier development
- Private health insurance
- Proactive and friendly environment
The working hours for this job position are 15:00-23:00, from Monday to Friday.
ESI (Employment Services International)
ул. Kosturski Heroi 62/1,1000 Skopje
T: +389 2 3246-899, Ф: +389 2 3246-897