Employment Services International for the needs of our client is looking for:
MIDDLE SOFTWARE DEVELOPER
Our client is the Independent Solution Provider for Smart Digital Transformation. It provides products, solutions and services for all three levels of the automation pyramid; control, execution and information.
A career in this company is an opportunity to express yourself! It is your chance to make a difference on the technological landscape of the future.
This company is gateway to apply the standards and processes followed across15+ industries and have a positive impact within their customers` operations.
- Staying up to date with new technology and teaching other developers how to incorporate new trends
- Problem solver
- Following practices of Test-driven Development
- Generating ideas with team members and offering insightful solutions
- Front and back end development of websites and apps
- Mentoring their peers
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages
- Test and deploy applications and systems
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code
YOUR PROFILE – qualifications you will need
Nice to have:
- Significant technical background and experience of 4+ years in software development of .NET applications
- ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET Core
- REST Api, ability to write libraries and automate the most frequent
- Ability to write their own framework
- SQL Server databases. Well-versed to create stored procedures, triggers,
- user defined types. Design normalized DB Schema, DB mirroring and DB replication. Adept to ORM technique. Understanding of database
- Version control systems (TFS/Git)
- Proven experience in integration testing
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies, SCRUM, Kanban
- University diploma of Computer Science
- Feeling comfortable to speak in English
- Experience with NServiceBus
- SignalR knowledge
OUR ClIENT OFFER & BENEFITS
They believe that the people are key to success, they invest in continuous learning and and they work hard to make sure that everyone feels like a valued member of the team.
Some of the benefits our client offers:
- Modern offices in the center of Skopje
- Comfortable, friendly and supportive work environment
- Flexible working hours and possibility to work from home
- Attractive training opportunities
- Competitive salary
- Private health insurance
- International team spirit
- Regular team events
They try really hard to keep everybody happy, whether it’s with perks (free snacks, team lunches, laptop, books, standing desks…).
They have a strong culture built on trust. They are transparent and treat their colleagues like responsible adults.
We encourage qualified candidates to email us their CV with the subject ,,Middle Software developer`` to the following email address: email@example.com. We will keep your CVs with full confidentiality.
ЕSI (Employment Services International)
St. Kosturski heroi 62/1,1000 Skopje
T: +389 2 3246-899, F: +389 2 3246-897