ESI (Employment Services International) for its client LIDL, the German giant with a chain of supermarkets around the world, is looking for a:
REAL ESTATE EMPLOYEE – ASSISTANT - REAL ESTATE REGIONAL
Full time employee to become a part of its fast-growing team in Macedonia. The objectives of the reference position are: to assist and support the direct supervisor/direct supervisors in all activities in the assigned area of responsibility, respectively-in all ongoing tasks and projects. These are the regional Real Estate Managers and the regional Real Estate Specialists.
Areas of activity:
- Processing and coordination of received real estate offers. Preparation and sending of reply letters.
- Collecting and summarizing information for monthly/weekly reports.
- Coordinating and monitoring a database with respect to deadlines for monthly/semi-annual/annual tasks-blueprints, powers of attorney, encumbrance certificates, etc.
- In addition to the above tasks, the position holder is obliged, when directed to do so by the direct supervisor, to perform certain activities that might arise out of the company’s needs.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Previous professional experience is not required.
- Very good knowledge of German language-min. B2 level, C2 is an advantage.
- Readiness to travel.
- Self-initiative, achievement-oriented, quality awareness and maintaining work efficiency.
- Ability for individual and teamwork.
What our client offers:
- Competitive salary.
- Opportunity for personal development.
- Proactive and friendly environment.
- Included and fully paid training.
We encourage qualified candidates to email us their CV with the subject ,, Real Estate Employee-Assistant-Real Estate Regional`` to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
ЕSI (Employment Services International)
St. Kosturski heroi 62/1,1000 Skopje
T: +389 2 3246-899, F: +389 2 3246-897