We are looking for a talented, motivated, and high-performing Account Executive to join our team, based in Skopje. You will perform the Account executive tasks as directed and ensure that processes and policies are observed, maintained, and improved. Communicate with all levels across the business operations to ensure delivery of the target objectives.
- Serve as primary contact with the client’s management, maintaining an awareness of business problems and providing cash management services as required
- Maintain an in-depth understanding of the portfolio structure, financial performance, collateral, documentation, industry trends, compliance with terms and conditions, and any other factors that impact the risk exposure
- Process daily invoice schedules, assess debtor risk and documentation issues, control deductibles (charges, dues, loans)
- Approve advances and/or invoice schedules in accordance with collateral availability, credit status and approval authority
- Review monthly and/or quarterly financial statements, aging reports, verifications and trend analyses to identify any signs of financial deterioration.
- A person with strong written and verbal communication skills in English language
- Comfortable with working Mon-Fri, 15:00-23:00h (US working hours)
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills, with developed sense of responsibility
- Ability to develop lasting professional relationships with clients
- Proven experience as an Account Executive, or in other sales/customer service role, or Finance/Accounting will be considered an advantage
WHAT WE OFFER
- Dynamic, proactive, and friendly environment.
- Opportunity to express your creativity and think outside of the box.
- Competitive salary.
- Performance-based bonuses.
- Private health insurance.
- SportMaster Membership
We encourage qualified candidates to email us their CV with the subject,
" to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
or press the button ,, APLICIRAJ''!
PANTELEON GS DOOEL Skopje