We are looking for an Accounting Specialist to ensure the accuracy of a variety of financial records. You should be a detail-oriented and critical thinker, as well as a time-managing person. Also, proficiency in English is a must. The responsibilities of the Accounting Specialist include maintaining the financial records of the company through analyzing balance sheets and general ledger accounts, data recording, document preparation, reconciliation of accounts, etc.
- Record/post journal entries/accounting data in software system to date
- Prepare invoices, bills, and other relevant documentation
- Record intercompany transactions (invoices, bills, deposits, checks)
- Daily reconciliation on intercompany balances (Payables–Receivables)
- Daily internal money transfers and payments
- Daily bank reconciliation
- Reconciliation between software systems (Operations–Accounting)
- Maintain accounts receivable and accounts payable
- Daily communication with other departments, informing about cash balances, AR balances, and other relevant information
- Daily checks on every Financial Statement account and recorded transactions
- Perform monthly closing and year-end procedures, ensure the completeness and accuracy of accounts
- Participate in deep-dive exercises on a monthly level for key accounts
- Assist with other accounting-related duties
- Strong written and oral communication skills (both English and Macedonian)
- Knowledge of accounting and financial reporting standards
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Systems analysis
- Critical thinking and active learning
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills, with a developed sense of responsibility
- Ability to develop lasting professional relationships with clients
- Experience in a relevant industry is an advantage
- University degree
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel)
- Working hours: 15:00 to 23:00 (US working hours)
WHAT WE OFFER
- Dynamic, proactive, and friendly environment.
- Opportunity to express your creativity and think outside of the box.
- Competitive salary.
- Performance-based bonuses.
- Private health insurance.
- SportMaster Membership
We encourage qualified candidates to email us their CV with the subject,
" to the following email address: email@example.com
or press the button ,, APLICIRAJ''!
PANTELEON GS DOOEL Skopje