EMPLOYEE RETENTION SPECIALIST
We are looking for a dynamic Employee Retention Specialist to join our Human Resources team.
In this role, you will deal directly with our employees to find out what issues they are facing and how we may improve. Employee Retention Specialist will serve as an employee ambassador for staff to ask questions and provide feedback.
- Research and develop opportunities to retain, and promote a culturally diverse workforce
- Collects qualitative and quantitative data, through conducting and analyzing employee surveys
- Develop and conduct “stay” interviews towards the goal of strengthening employee retention strategies
- Develop innovative opportunities for advancement and career paths for employees
- Implement recognition and appreciation programs across the company
- Create company messages that instill the company's mission and core values
- Implements HR policies
- Develop the company's employer brand strategy
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Psychology or a related field
- Minimum of two years’ experience in similar role
- Knowledge of labor law
- Must possess excellent oral/written communication, marketing, presentation, interviewing and interpersonal skills.
- Self-starter with excellent time management, multi-tasking, and organizational skills
- Strong work ethic and sense of integrity, trustworthiness, and ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Creative in brainstorming and proposing new ideas and solutions
WHAT DO WE OFFER:
- Dynamic, proactive and friendly environment
- Opportunity to express your creativity and out of the box thinking
- Competitive salary
- Performance-based bonuses
- Private health insurance
We encourage qualified candidates to email us their CV with the subject, "EMPLOYEE RETENTION SPECIALIST
" to the following email firstname.lastname@example.org
or press the button ,, APLICIRAJ''!
PANTELEON GS DOOEL Skopje