SENIOR BUSINESS ANALYST
We are looking for a Senior Business Analyst with outstanding technical and business analysis capabilities and experience, for working on attractive and innovative IT projects for the largest economy in the world. You must be someone who has a hands-on, positive, can-do attitude and show flexibility to tackle the tasks at hand.
The main tasks will include performing detailed requirements analysis, documenting processes, and performing some user acceptance testing. To succeed in this role, you should have a natural analytical way of thinking and be able to explain difficult concepts to non-technical users and the technical team.
- Undertake the formal analysis of functional and non-functional requirements, translating them into the appropriate project documentation (including user stories, acceptance criteria and other project artifacts) taking responsibility for the quality, accuracy, completeness, and usability of requirements;
- Facilitate the elicitation of requirements and customer business needs using several techniques such as online and face-to-face meetings and workshops;
- Work with Product Owners and the whole IT Software development team to validate captured requirements and the solution to meet them;
- Support team members throughout the product life cycle, including managing scope, and proactive raising of issues, dependencies, and risks to the Project Manager;
- Work in a highly collaborative and multi-disciplinary Agile/Scrum framework;
- As a Senior BA you will take responsibility to lead the analysis effort on the project with oversight and direction setting for other team members, acting as a point of escalation, and supporting the team through constant feedback, guidance, and active coaching;
- A minimum of 3 years of experience working as a Business Analyst
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills.
- A bachelor’s degree in business or a related field. Desirable MBA.
- CBAP or any other BA certificate will be considered a plus.
- Advanced documentation skills are a must.
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
What do we offer:
- Dynamic, proactive, and friendly environment.
- Opportunity to express your creativity and think outside of the box.
- Competitive salary.
- Performance-based bonuses.
- Private health insurance.
- SportMaster Membership
We encourage qualified candidates to email us their CV with the subject, "SENIOR BUSINESS ANALYST
" to the following email email@example.com
or press the button ,, APLICIRAJ''!
PANTELEON GS DOOEL Skopje