We are looking for a talented, motivated, and high-performance Accounts Receivable Specialist (Collection specialist) to join our team based in Skopje. You will perform the accounts receivable tasks as directed and ensure that processes and policies are observed, maintained, and improved. Communicate with all levels across the business operations to ensure delivery of the target objectives.
ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE SPECIALIST (Collection Specialist)
- Daily monitoring of the overdue open balance
- Maintain an in-depth understanding of the portfolio structure, financial performance, collateral, documentation, industry trends, compliance with terms and conditions, and any other factors that impact the risk exposure
- Follow up, collect, and allocate payments
- Approve advances and/or invoice schedules in accordance with collateral availability, credit status, and approval authority
- Generate aging analysis weekly/monthly
- Research and resolve discrepancies
- Communication with customers
- Close monitoring of delayed payments
- Person with strong written and verbal communication skills in English language
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills, with a developed sense of responsibility
- Ability to develop lasting professional relationships with client
- Proven experience as an Account Receivable Specialist, in other sales/customer service roles, or in Finance/Accounting will be considered an advantage
- Working hours: 15:00 to 23:00 (US working hours)
WHAT WE OFFER
- Dynamic, proactive, and friendly environment.
- Opportunity to express your creativity and think outside of the box.
- Competitive salary.
- Performance-based bonuses.
- Private health insurance.
- SportMaster Membership
We encourage qualified candidates to email us their CV with the subject,
"ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE SPECIALIST
" to the following email address: email@example.com
or press the button ,, APLICIRAJ''!
PANTELEON GS DOOEL Skopje