The Carrier Sales Representative position should develop and maintain the long-lasting carrier relationships of the Client through strong communication skills and high attention to detail. The Carrier Representative position supports the Account Managers on a daily basis, booking available loads and securing capacity for current and future business.
CARRIER SALES REPRESENTATIVE
- Source and negotiate with new and existing carrier base to move Client’s available loads, while building relationships for ongoing business.
- Updating Account Managers on any issues that may arise and developing a resolution for the issue.
- Dispatch and track all loads booked.
- Carrier campaigning and tracking carrier’s areas of interest.
- Making a high volume of outbound calls on a daily basis.
- Think on the fly, multitask, demonstrate strong communication skills. Build dynamic, long-lasting carrier relationships
- Ability to build and grow relationships.
- Ability to persuade, motivate, and influence.
- Attention to detail.
- Enthusiastic and persistent.
- Goal driven.
- Excellent verbal and written skills
WHAT WE OFFER
- Dynamic, proactive, and friendly environment.
- Opportunity to express your creativity and think outside of the box.
- Competitive salary.
- Performance-based bonuses.
- Private health insurance
- SportMaster Membership
We encourage qualified candidates to email us their CV with the subject,
"CARRIER SALES REPRESENTATIVE
" to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
or press the button ,, APLICIRAJ''!
PANTELEON GS DOOEL Skopje