TALENT ACQUISITION PARTNER
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Partner to join our Human Resources department and oversee our full-cycle recruiting.
Talent Acquisition responsibilities include sourcing candidates through various channels, planning interview and selection procedures and hosting or participating in career events. To be successful in this role, you should be able to develop long-term recruiting strategies and nurture trusting relationships with potential hires.
Ultimately, you will create strong talent pipelines for our company’s current and future hiring needs.
- Coordinate with hiring managers to identify staffing needs
- Source potential candidates through online channels (e.g., social platforms and professional networks)
- Plan interview and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments and in-person interviews
- Design job descriptions and interview questions that reflect each position’s requirements
- Lead employer branding initiatives
- Organize and attend job fairs and recruitment events
- Forecast quarterly and annual hiring needs by department
- Foster long-term relationships with past applicants and potential candidates
- Proven work experience as a Talent Acquisition Partner or similar role
- Familiarity with social media, resume databases and professional networks
- BSc in Human Resources Management or relevant field
- 2-3 years of experience as a Talent Acquisition Partner/Specialist
- Advance knowledge of effective hiring platforms that attract suitable applicants
- Hands-on experience with full-cycle recruiting using various interview techniques and evaluation methods
- Must possess excellent oral/written communication, marketing, presentation, interviewing and interpersonal skills.
- Self-starter with excellent time management, multi-tasking, and organizational skills
- Strong work ethic and sense of integrity, trustworthiness, and ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Creative in brainstorming and proposing new ideas and solutions
What do we offer:
- Dynamic, proactive and friendly environment
- Opportunity to express your creativity and out of the box thinking
- Competitive salary
- Performance-based bonuses
- Private health insurance
We encourage qualified candidates to email us their CV with the subject,
" TALENT ACQUISITION PARTNER
" to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
or press the button ,, APLICIRAJ''!
PANTELEON GS DOOEL Skopje